Stacy Quasebarth, Visual Communicator & Photographer
Visual Communicator with 15 years of experience helping organizations successfully articulate their mission and vision through several mediums including social media and print materials..
Herron School of Art & Design Indiana University Indianapolis, IN
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Communication.
2017-Current Freelance Graphic Designer Freelance, contract clients Indianapolis, IN
2017-2018 Production Designer Herff Jones Indianapolis, IN
2016-2017 Blogger and Manager for JoCo with Kids
2016-2017 Blogger for Flourish Photog
2015-2016 Project Manager Artisan Talent/Community Health Network Marketing Dept. Indianapolis, IN
2006 - 2014 Director of Communications Indiana Restaurant & Lodging Association Indianapolis, IN
2006 - 2014 Director of Communications Indiana Association of Beverage Retailers Indianapolis, IN
2006 - Current Freelance Photographer, Branding, Identity and Website Design Indianapolis, IN
2006 - 2013 Director of Communications Indiana State Chiropractic Association Indianapolis, IN
2004 - 2006 Communication Manager Office of Community Service, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis Indianapolis, IN
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
* Implemented my visual communication skills to create marketing materials that effectively communicate our client’s goals and messages to their intended audience within a non-profit budget.
* Interviewed, hired and managed internships for our company.
* Implemented strategies in social media marketing mediums, including Facebook and Twitter.
* Managed and executed email marketing campaigns for all our clients including monthly e-newsletters, grassroots membership alerts, event marketing and membership campaigns in addition to print and fax versions of the publications.
* Developed and executed event marketing materials within our projected budget for our clients including print invitation design, email campaigns, social media strategies, press releases, signage, programs and website design and maintenance.
* Created and maintained a social media presence for our clients to broaden our scope of reach and provide more personal daily interactions with our member base.
* Executed and maintained Twitter and Facebook accounts, building a following and creating conversations for all our clients and their prospective events including: Hoosier Hospitality Conference, Devour Downtown Indianapolis, Chow Down Midtown, the Indiana Restaurant Association, etc.
* Designed, executed and maintained websites for all our clients, including Chow Down Midtown, Indiana State Chiropractic Association and LMV Consulting.
* Developed, produced and orchestrated membership mailings and email versions of quarterly magazine for the Indiana State Chiropractic Association.
* Freelance design projects include identity, branding and website design for Indy's Kitchen, branding for Lemongrass Photography and Megan Bryant Photography, branding and website design for Invitations and Ink and design projects for Friendship Church.
Immediate Past President of the Herron School of Art & Design Alumni Association Board of Directors.
Active Member of the AIGA Indianapolis Chapter.